Dry Ice Products
Cold Jet P1500 Pelletizer
Burtek Dry Ice is proudly manufacturing our own dry ice products using the Cold Jet P1500 Pelletizer. Our equipment allows us to create a higher quality, longer lasting and more effective product
Economical and easy to use. We supply chains such as Hy-Vee, Casey’s and Cash Savers with Dry Ice Blocks for retail purchase and use. Call for directions to your nearest supplier.
Custom Cut Slices
We can cut pieces to your specific size requests. Cut pieces may be wrapped or bagged separately.
Traditional 3/4″ size used for shipping and frozen storage. Available bagged, in 500 pound roll tubs or bulk containers
Traditional 1/4″ size used for Dry Ice Blasting and cleaning. Made on-demand for same day delivery
Dry Ice Applications
- Perishable products on airline, trucks, railroads, recreational vehicles.
- Packing & Processing
- Inhibits bacteria, preserves meat, poultry, pork, and seafood.
- Grinding& Blending
- Retains cool temperature while mixing heat sensitive food products such as ground meat, bakery blends, flour, spice.
- Shipping & Preserving
- Frozen food, ice cream, pharmaceuticals, chemicals.
- Industrial Science
- Low temperature testing, shrink-fitting, deflashing molded rubber, rapid cooling, purging flammable vapors.
- Medical Science
- Preserves laboratory specimens, blood products, drugs, chemicals, and is used in clinical applications.
- Emergency Storage
- After mechanical or power failure in refrigerated trucks, commercial coolers, cold storage.
- Blast Cleaning
- Highly efficient and environment-ally friendly cleaning medium.